VM08 Tires Mounted on VM Wheels
Must add 2 to cart. Priced individually - sold in pairs. Valve stems included.
VM08 tires mounted on 12" VM Wheels
Priced individually - sold in pairs. Valve stems included.
The VM08 provides performance and value. The 08 rounds out the VM line with a tire that has a less aggressive, 1/2" tall lug.
The VM08 has more crown, sharper bar angles, and a vertical lug face giving it a very traditional look.
The overwhelming success of this tire rivals that of the classic pullers and is sure to make the 08 the one tire that everyone will own eventually.
- * 12" x 12" x 26"
- * 29 full chevron lugs
- * Full 1/2" depth of lug
- * Vertical lug face
- * Wide lug face
- *Rollout Circumference: 85-86.25"
- * VM08's do not require hardening (70-75 Shore A scale durometer out-of-the box)
- * Symmetrical 20 deg chevron lug angle
- * Will perform "out-of-the box" and not require cutting
- * Abrasive resistant compound for long wear characteristics
- * Flexible sidewalls with a softer compound
- * Strong beads that hold air
- * All tires have been mounted to rims, inflated to 7 psi, measured, labeled, and demounted for circumference matched set.
Polished Aluminum Wheels:
- *Short Chrome Valve stems included
- *Weigh about 8 pounds each.
- *CNC spun aluminum
- *4mm (0.156") thickness
- *Pressure tested for leaks at the weld.
- *Heavy-duty bead locks.
- *(6+6) offset wheel WILL accomodate stock cub-cadet external axle brakes.
- *The bolt pattern is (5) 0.505" diameter bolt holes on a 4.5" diameter bolt circle. There is a 2.75" diameter hole through the center of the wheel inside the bolt pattern. This is the stock cub-cadet bolt pattern as well as many Ford vehicles.
If loosing clearance creates a problem, you would need run the appropriate spacers on the axle to widen the wheelbase back to acceptable clearances.
|Engine Make & Model||Kohler K341|