VM10 tires only. Must add 2 to cart. Priced individually - sold in pairs.
Sold in pairs
The VM10 is a combination of two classic tires, the VM07 & the VM08. We started with the outer mold from the 07, but internally we utilized the wrapping and windings from the 08 to provide a completely new tire.
The result is an improved high-wheel speed / high horsepower outdoor tire with higher rollout/circumference measurements than the VM07 due to a taller crown effect at the center of the lug points. A similar crown as one would recognize in the VM08 tire. The sidewalls are very active just like the 08, but without giving up the center point of the tire.
- 12" x 12" x 26"
- 29 full chevron lugs
- Full 5/8" depth of lug
- 5 degree forward rake on lug face
- VM10's do not require hardening (70-75 Shore A scale durometer out-of-the box)
- VM08 underlayment and sidewall
- Symmetrical 15 deg chevron lug angle
- Will perform "out-of-the box" and not require cutting
- Abrasive resistant compound for long wear characteristics
- Flexible sidewalls with a softer compound
- Strong beads that hold air
- Average weight 30 lbs each
- Rolling circumferences from 83.5" - 85"
- All tires have been mounted to rims, inflated to 7 psi, measured, labeled, and de-mounted for circumference matched sets
- Can be shipped via UPS, or picked up on location
- 10 pair, group-buy discounts available
|Engine Make & Model||Kohler K301|