VM11 Tires Mounted on VM Wheels
Must add 2 to cart. Priced individually, sold in pairs. Includes valve stems.
VM11 tires mounted on 12" Polished VM Wheels
Priced individually, sold in pairs.
- * 12" x 12" x 26"
- * 27 full chevron lugs
- * .068" depth of lug
- * Vertical lug face
- * Wide lug face
- *Rollout Circumference: 84-86"
- * Do not require hardening (70-75 Shore A scale durometer out-of-the box)
- * Symmetrical 20 deg chevron lug angle
- * Will perform "out-of-the box" and not require cutting
- * Abrasive resistant compound for long wear characteristics
- * SUPER active sidewalls
- * Strong beads that hold air
- * All tires have been mounted to rims, inflated to 7 psi, measured, labeled, and demounted for circumference matched set.
- *Same geometry as RIOT tires but with bias construction
Polished Aluminum Wheel Features:
- *Short Chrome Valve stems included
- *Weigh about 8 pounds each.
- *CNC spun aluminum
- *4mm (0.156") thickness
- *Pressure tested for leaks at the weld.
- *Heavy-duty bead locks.
- *(6+6) offset wheel WILL accomodate stock cub-cadet external axle brakes.
- *The bolt pattern is (5) 0.505" diameter bolt holes on a 4.5" diameter bolt circle. There is a 2.75" diameter hole through the center of the wheel inside the bolt pattern. This is the stock cub-cadet bolt pattern as well as many Ford vehicles.
If loosing clearance creates a problem, you would need run the appropriate spacers on the axle to widen the wheelbase back to acceptable clearances.