Out of stock
VM Solid Weld On Front Axle Assembly
Weight saving front axle is lighter than factory and works to lower the front end of your tractor.
- Built by Doug Rood of Rood Dog Chassis Worx.
- Steel construction.
- Built from 1" x 2" rectangular tubing.
- Hardware included (see photo)
- Weight: 8 lbs. - compare to a stock cast axle assembly which weighs 23 lbs
- Spindle flange to spindle flange length: 21 inches.
- Overall length tip-to-tip: 29 inches
- 3/4" spindles that are 4" long; can be cut to suit.
- Spindles are mounted at an angle to compensate for the rake of the chassis.
- Designed to be welded or bolted to a Cub Cadet narrow frame chassis.
- Universal use for any chassis up to 16" wide at front.
|Engine Make & Model||Kohler K301|